- Green Mountain Grill
- Wood skewers soaked in water for 20 min.
- Grill Grates
- 16 medium to large raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Loot N’ Booty BBQ Everything Rub
- Loot N’ Booty BBQ Gold Star Chicken Rub
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/8 cup red onion, diced
- 1/8 cup cilantro, diced
- 1/4 cup Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 ear of corn
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 tsp. jalapeno, diced
- 2 limes
- Sesame oil
- Avocado oil
- Prepare your grill for hot and fast cooking. We recommend cooking on Grill Grates at 450 degrees.
- While grill is getting up to temperature, brush avocado oil on corn cob and season with 1/2 tsp. Loot N’ Booty Everything Rub.
- Place the corn cob on the grill and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, rotating occasionally until the corn has caramelized and has turned golden brown. Remove corn and set aside.
- Skewer 4 shrimp, one at a time, on each skewer leaving space between each shrimp.
- Lightly coat the shrimp with avocado oil then season with ¼ tsp. Loot N’ Booty BBQ Everything Rub and ¼ tsp. Loot N’ Booty BBQ Gold Star Chicken Rub per skewer.
- Place shrimp skewers evenly on grill grates and cook for 1 – 2 minutes per side. When shrimp are pink and no longer grey and opaque, they are done. Remove shrimp and put aside.
- Halve the avocados and remove the pit. Scrape out the avocado and set the empty shells aside.
- Mash the avocado into a smooth yet chunky texture. Add red onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, cilantro and cabbage, stir to combine.
- Cut corn kernels off the cob and add to the avocado mixture. Squeeze juice from ½ lime into avocado mixture and add ¼ tsp. Loot N’ Booty BBQ Everything Rub. Stir to combine. Drizzle ½ tsp. of sesame oil over the avocado mixture and stir to combine.
- Fill each avocado shell with ¼ of the avocado mixture and top each with 4 shrimp. Garnish top of shrimp with any leftover cilantro and onion. Serve with a lime wedge.